Having enough respect for ourselves and for others to cover up what we could show off . . . if we were more vain.
Agreeing with God that nakedness is shameful.
Adorning our “temples” (bodies) with loveliness and humble dignity.
Loving Jesus more than sexy outfits; cherishing His Word and obeying it.
-J. Roldan, The Heavenly Hearth
- Tips for Staying Warm This Winter–In a Skirt!
- When People I Admired Give Up Their Convictions
- How to Sew an Easy, Modest Skirt — Without a Pattern!
- Should Brides Wear White to Their Wedding if They Have Been Impure Before Marriage?
- Modest Maternitywear (Skirts and Dresses Only)